THE ITA TUNNELLING AWARDS UP FOR 2017
The 3rd edition of the international tunnelling and underground space awards welcomes new applications
After two successful editions in Switzerland and in Singapore, the International Tunnelling and Underground Space Association is getting prepared for the third edition of the ITA Tunnelling Awards, that will take place on the 15th of November, 2017, in Paris.
Two months after the rewards of the 2016 nominees, ITA is now calling new candidates to apply. Profiling particularly outstanding achievements of underground infrastructure across the world through these Awards, ITA intends to identify and support a wide and diverse range of tunnelling projects, from large-scale and large-budget infrastructures to more discrete but revolutionary technical innovations.
This year the Entries can be submitted in 9 categories:
- Major Project of the Year – over €500m
- Project of the Year – between €50m and €500m
- Project of the Year – up to €50m
- Technical Project Innovation of the Year
- Technical Product/Equipment Innovation of the Year
- Sustainability Initiative of the Year
- Safety Initiative of the Year
- Innovative Use of Underground Space
- Young Tunneller of the Year
Entries can register for applications until 31/05/2017.
The final list of nominated projects will be announced by mid-July.